Rates and Insurance Information
Using Insurance Benefits or In-Network:
- Amount will vary depedning on your insurance plan/coverage and if I am in your insurance network
- Typically there is a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible
- Sometimes a deductible needs to be met before insurance covers your sessions
- Sometimes you need pre authorization and will need to provide this number to activate your EAP benefits before we begin
- Please call your carrier to verify this information
Therapy is typically only covered on your primary insurance plan. If you have more than one insurance plan, please provide the insurance information of your primary insurance for covering sessions. This would be the insurance where you are the primary subscriber, not the dependent. If you provide your secondary insurance for visits, the sessions may be subject to fees later on, even if they were initially covered. Please check with your insurance carriers to verify which plan is designated as your primary carrier to understand your eligibility and benefits and to avoid potential future charge of sessions.
Not using Insurance Benefits or Out-of-Network:
- Rate: $140.00 per 55 minute session
- Student discount: $95 per 55 minute session- available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first
- Sliding Fee/Lowered Rate: $95 available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first from the initial visit date
In-Network Preferred Provider for:
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente PPO plans (Out of network for Kaiser's HMO and Core plans)
- Heritage +1
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
- First Choice Health Network and First Choice EAP
- Wellspring EAP
**Out-of-Network Plans may or may not be eligible for partial coverage. Check with your insurance carrier. **
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? ...or,
- What is the coverage amount per 55-60 minute therapy session- CPT code 90837 and initial intake code 90791?
- Common for EAP plans: Do I need pre-authorization? What is my authorization number? (if so, bring this number with you to your initial appointment)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first
Cash, check, credit/debit, HSA or FSA cards and Apple Pay or contactless pay are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, the fee requirement is $75.00
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.