As of 11-6-19 I am available for new individual therapy clients Wednesday to Friday for a variety of times starting at 11:15am and latest starting time at 2:45pm.
I am not available for Evenings or Saturdays for the foreseeable future.
Life can become challenging and stressful, which can prevent us from living in a way that we want. We have all had times in our lives when our thoughts, behaviors and emotions can feel out of balance. Therapy/Counseling can help support and facilitate being on a positive path to well-being and personal growth for optimum work/school life balance and overall happiness with yourself and within your relationships.
As a psychotherapist/counselor, my goal is to help you increase potential and lead a more satisfying life personally, relationally and professionally/academically. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work to better understand and resolve challenges in our lives. By applying complementary therapy approaches, health/wellness and collaborating, together we will take a closer look at rational/emotional/communication/thought patterns or perceptions.
I view my role as helping you process, resolve and/or heal towards increased confidence, clarity, or whatever it is you are trying to work towards.
I work with individuals, couples and families to:
- Increase Intimacy & Connection
- Build on Existing Strengths
- Understand the past to better the future
- Enhance communication skills
- Live in Increased Balance when possible
- Create Healthy Relationships
- Honor and Transform Family Legacies
- Process Racial or Ethnic Identity
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve and process your goals.
Insurance: IN-Network Preferred Provider for:
- Regence Blue Shield,
Regence Uniform Medical Plan:
- Puget Sound High Value Network
- UW Medicine,
Premera Blue Cross,
- Global, Heritage, Heritage Plus 1, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature, LifeWise Assurance Company, LifeWise Connect, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Preferred
- Kaiser Permanente PPO (OUT of network for Kaiser's HMO and Core plans),
- First Choice Health Network & EAP,
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Anthem, Lifewise, Heritage Plus 1, Global,
- Wellspring EAP,
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
Office Location within 5 miles of:
Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Greenlake, Phinney Ridge, University District, Queen Anne, South Lake Union, Eastlake, Westlake & Ballard
3417 Evanston Ave N suite 311
Seattle, WA 98103
In the Saturn Building in Fremont, on the corner of Evanston Ave N and N 35th st. Its across the street from the Fremont PCC and rocket statue, in the main "downtown" Fremont area by the bridge.
There is a free visitor parking lot available. The entrance is on N 35th st and next to the red “Swell” restaurant sign. Right near the corner of N 35th st and Evanston Ave N.
Do not park in the 3 spaces marked "RESERVED." The spaces that read a time limit of "15 minutes only" is OK to park for the hour.
If the lot is full, there is free and pay-to-park 2 hour on street parking.