Courtesy Notice: As of 4-11-19, I am only available for an individual therapy appointment on Thursdays at 4pm on an every other week basis. Please check back for changes. Thank you
Life can become challenging and stressful, which can prevent us from living in a way that we want. We have all had times in our lives when our thoughts, behaviors and emotions can feel out of balance. Therapy/Counseling can help support and facilitate being on a positive path to well-being and personal growth for optimum work/school life balance and overall happiness with yourself and within your relationships.
As a psychotherapist/counselor, my goal is to help you increase potential and lead a more satisfying life personally, relationally and professionally/academically. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work to better understand and resolve challenges in our lives. By applying complementary therapy approaches, health/wellness and collaborating, together we will take a closer look at rational/emotional/communication/thought patterns or perceptions.
I view my role as helping you process, resolve and/or heal towards increased confidence, clarity, or whatever it is you are trying to work towards.
I work with individuals, couples and families to:
- Increase Intimacy & Connection
- Build on Existing Strengths
- Understand the past to better the future
- Enhance communication skills
- Live in Increased Balance when possible
- Create Healthy Relationships
- Honor and Transform Family Legacies
- Process Racial or Ethnic Identity
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve and process your goals.
Insurance: IN-Network Preferred Provider for:
- Regence Blue Shield,
Premera Blue Cross,
- Global, Heritage, Heritage Plus 1, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature, LifeWise Assurance Company, LifeWise Connect, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Preferred
- Kaiser Permanente PPO (OUT of network for Kaiser's HMO and Core plans),
- First Choice Health Network & EAP,
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Anthem, Lifewise, Heritage Plus 1, Global,
- Wellspring EAP,
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
Office Location within 5 miles of:
Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Greenlake, Phinney Ridge, University District, Queen Anne, South Lake Union, Eastlake, Westlake & Ballard
3417 Evanston Ave N suite 311
Seattle, WA 98103
In the Saturn Building in Fremont, on the corner of Evanston Ave N and N 35th st. Its across the street from the Fremont PCC and rocket statue, in the main "downtown" Fremont area by the bridge.
There is a free visitor parking lot available. The entrance is on N 35th st and next to the red “Swell” restaurant sign. Right near the corner of N 35th st and Evanston Ave N.
Do not park in the 3 spaces marked "RESERVED." The spaces that read a time limit of "15 minutes only" is OK to park for the hour.
If the lot is full, there is free and pay-to-park 2 hour on street parking.