Insurance & Rates
Rates and Insurance Information
24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY $75
- If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, or you have not given 24 hours advance notice, the fee is $75.00
- The fee is applicable regardless of regular insurance plan or fee.
Using Insurance Benefits or In-Network:
- Amount will vary depending on your insurance plan/coverage and if I am in your insurance network
- Typically there is a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible
- Sometimes a deductible needs to be met before insurance covers your sessions
- Sometimes you need pre authorization and will need to provide this number to activate your EAP benefits before we begin
- Please call your carrier to verify this information
IMPORTANT NOTICE on PRIMARY and SECONDARY INSURANCE:
If you have mental health coverage, it is typically covered on your primary insurance plan. If you have more than one insurance plan, please provide the insurance information of your primary insurance for covering sessions. This would be the insurance where you are the primary subscriber, not the dependent. If you provide your secondary insurance for visits, the sessions may be subject to fees later on, even if they were initially covered. If you have a primary and secondary insurance, you may provide both and if you have a high deductible primary insurance, it may be possible to submit a secondary claim after the primary as processed, and it may cover some of the visit.
Please check with your insurance carriers to verify which plan is designated as your primary carrier to understand your eligibility and benefits and to avoid potential future additional charge of sessions.
Not using Insurance Benefits / Out-of-Network RATES:
- Rate: $160.00 per 55-60 minute session
- Rate: $130.00 per 45 minute session
- Rate: $80.00 per 30 minute session
- Student discount: $110 per 55-60 minute session- available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first (This discount does not apply if you have a primary insurance plan that I am In-Network with)
- Sliding Fee/Lowered Rate: $110 available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first from the initial visit date (This discount does not apply if you have a primary plan I am In-Network with)
In-Network Preferred Provider for:
- Premera Blue Cross: Global, Heritage & Heritage Plus 1, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature, LifeWise Assurance Company, LifeWise Connect, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Preferred
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan: Puget Sound High Value Network; UW Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente PPO plans and Core plans
- Cigna/Evernorth ( not available for Cigna EAP at this time)
- First Choice Health Network
- Springhealth EAP
- Wellspring EAP
- Aetna- no longer accepting Aetna EAP/Resources for living, and not currently available for new Aetna appointments at this time
**Out-of-Network Plans may or may not be eligible for partial coverage. Check with your insurance carrier. **
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my out of network coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? or,
- What is the coverage amount per 55-60 minute therapy session- CPT code 90837?
- Common for EAP plans: Need prior authorization.
- Bring your authorization number with you to your initial appointment, unless your EAP carrier communicates to you that they give it to me directly.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first
Credit/Debit, HSA or FSA cards are accepted for payment at the start of session. I then enter the amount due via Square Register. This is the preferable method for payment.
Payment may be made on this site by going to the "make a payment" page.
Payment may be made at PayPal to "Martinezcounseling"
Request a therapy appointment or more information at :
[email protected] or 206-817-4786
Questions? Please contact me for further information.