Insurance & Rates
Rates and Insurance Information
Using Insurance Benefits or In-Network:
- Amount will vary depedning on your insurance plan/coverage and if I am in your insurance network
- Typically there is a co-pay, co-insurance or deductible
- Sometimes a deductible needs to be met before insurance covers your sessions
- Sometimes you need pre authorization and will need to provide this number to activate your EAP benefits before we begin
- Please call your carrier to verify this information
IMPORTANT NOTICE on PRIMARY and SECONDARY INSURANCE:
If you have mental health coverage, it is typically covered on your primary insurance plan. If you have more than one insurance plan, please provide the insurance information of your primary insurance for covering sessions. This would be the insurance where you are the primary subscriber, not the dependent. If you provide your secondary insurance for visits, the sessions may be subject to fees later on, even if they were initially covered. If you have a primary and secondary insurance, you may provide both and if you have a high deductible primary insurance, it may be possible to submit a secondary claim after the primary as processed, and it may cover some of the visit.
Please check with your insurance carriers to verify which plan is designated as your primary carrier to understand your eligibility and benefits and to avoid potential future additional charge of sessions.
Not using Insurance Benefits or Out-of-Network:
- Rate: $160.00 per 55-60 minute session
- Rate: $130.00 per 45 minute session
- Rate: $80.00 per 30 minute session
- Student discount: $95 per 55 minute session- available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first (This discount does not apply if you have a primary insurance plan I am In-Network with)
- Sliding Fee/Lowered Rate: $95 available on a limited basis of 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first from the initial visit date (This discount does not apply if you have a primary plan I am In-Network with)
I n-Network Preferred Provider for:
- Premera Blue Cross: Global, Heritage & Heritage Plus 1, Heritage Prime, Heritage Signature, LifeWise Assurance Company, LifeWise Connect, LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Preferred
- Regence Blue Shield
- Regence Uniform Medical Plan: Puget Sound High Value Network; UW Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente PPO plans (Out of network for Kaiser's HMO and Core plans)
- Cigna & Cigna EAP
- First Choice Health Network and First Choice EAP
- Wellspring EAP
**Out-of-Network Plans may or may not be eligible for partial coverage. Check with your insurance carrier. **
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my out of network coverage?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? ...or,
- What is the coverage amount per 55-60 minute therapy session- CPT code 90837 and initial intake code 90791?
- Common for EAP plans: Need prior authorization. Bring your authorization number with you to your initial appointment, unless your EAP carrier communicates to you that they give it to me directly.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. 12 sessions or up to one year, whichever comes first
Cash, check, credit/debit, HSA or FSA cards and Apple Pay or contactless pay are accepted for payment. Payment may be made on this site by going to the "make a payment" page. Payment may also be made over the phone/video.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not given at least 24 hours in advance, the fee requirement is $75.00
Request a therapy appointment online . [email protected]
Questions? Please contact me for further information.